Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By LordObamaHimself
All of your equip cards are super specific, situational, and bricky, A Man With Wdjat is useless since it'll get run over immediately (1600 attack is way too low for the fast pace of the game rn, even in a casual enviorment), Abare Ushioni is useless and bad (either you just get 1000 burn damage on yourself or the opponent, not worth the risk), Alexandrite Dragon is a bad vanilla monster, Abyss Soldier is useless in this deck, and 4-starred ladybug of doom is way too situational. I understand wanting to run an array of attrbutes, but run an entire archetype that can fill up a GY or field with different attributes, not just a mishmash of random, bad cards.
By RedEyesCommando
i'm trying to get a invoked monster for each attribute. Giving 3 axes of despair to Magellancia while it has 3 copies of invigoration equals 7200 Atk. [That might not work but do this combo(Replace invigoration with assault armor)with Radjin for 6300 Atk.] if you worry what a direct attack could do, play Omega Summon and revive ALL of them
By CryptidYgo
Maybe try some archetypes that synergies well with Invoked ? Dragonmaids and Hero's come to mind, I think Amy even has a guide on Invoked dragonmaids :D
By LordObamaHimself
I do! I'm quite proud of it, although I need to built it IRL still, lol. Also, I get that, but again, a ton of your equips are super specific, so they can easily brick up your hand. Same with those main deck monsters.
By RedEyesCommando
They are as bricky as giant marshmallows. You don't need to summon the other attribute monsters. You just need to fuse them from your hand. I would have put in Fusion Weapon, but that would be overkill.
By LordObamaHimself
Again, they're still quite bricky, because there's way too many attribute specific equips and useless monsters. Due to how many of these there are, you'll be drawing tons of dead cards and you have no garuntees of drawing into the fusion spell, and you're not even running Magical Meltdown.
D/D/D Pure

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dinosaur Combo Nov 2020

Why are you running 3x baby, 3x archosour and 2x p[…]

Extra deck red-eyes dark dragoon You are running[…]