Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By LordObamaHimself
What the fuck- Why are there rush duel cards in a anime deck? There was an anime about rush duels? Cut it down to around 40, 60 seems way too bricky; remove the Rush Duel and main game Blue Eyes and Red Eyes, as they're just bad vanilla monsters.
By NeoBabyDwagon
I agree with removing the rush cards, however I think he can keep 1 copy of B.E.W.D. and R.E.B.D. as they are needed to summon the Malefic Blue-Eyes and Red-eyes (by banishing from deck). This is an anime deck so - it wasn't meant to be strong but use all the Malefic Cards that the character (Paradox) uses in the anime, thats why Red eyes and Blue eyes are needed. And yea there was an Anime about Rush Duels (Yu-Gi-Oh Sevens!, Started late last year) however these cards are from Yugioh Bonds Beyond Time (3 protaganists - Yugi, Yuki, Yusei. Antagonist-Paradox). And yea maybe cut down a bit on the spells and monsters.
By LordObamaHimself
Ah, okay. But yeah, they should probably be at 1 both then, because if they're in the hand they're just a useless vanilla monster. Also, mb; i'm not really an anime watcher myself.
By RedEyesCommando
:evil: :evil: :evil: Hey! I make upgrades on anime decks. Shut up or i will blast you into the graveyard in the 4th dimension.
By NeoBabyDwagon
Fusion, Xyz, Tuner...hmm i think you forgot to mention Synchro, Ritual, Toon and Gemini xD. We are not looking down at you, just trying to tell you how you could make the deck a bit stronger and more consistent. We don't insist on the changes, ultimately if you want to leave it the way it is, you can do just that.
harpie deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

D/D/D Power Ranger

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Nekroz Dogmatika - TCG 2020/10

:) You are very welcome

Destruction deck help

Hello community, a friend of mine asked me to pla[…]