Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By SoulKing13
Why do I need to play again? Its over, just move on :) If you'd like I can look at your "real" deck and offer you some advise on how to play vs combo decks.
By jobe04051993
I wasnt focused. Was in public, meeting up with ppl. Wasnt fair so I misplayed the second time.
By SoulKing13
Jobe lets be real man, I met you on all of your terms. I came to the platform you wanted, played you at the time you wanted, and took it seriously. Its not my fault or my concern if you didn't bring your best or any of that. I did my part and you're not entitled to a rematch. Please accept your loss like a man and move on.
By jobe04051993
I did accept the loss. I built something way better. Undefeated as I post. Guess what deck I beat less than a day ago? The same one you beat me with. Strange huh. I sit currently undefeated right now with it. I thought you guys said DM wouldnt be or couldnt beat meta? Funny how that works...
By SoulKing13
To be fair I did say you could steal games from the meta, the caveat was that you most likely could not top any major tournament or event. Any deck can win a game or a few games but not every deck can win all of them
D/D/D Pure

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dinosaur Combo Nov 2020

Why are you running 3x baby, 3x archosour and 2x p[…]

Extra deck red-eyes dark dragoon You are running[…]