Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By jobe04051993
Where you at? I been waiting for 13 minutes.
By SoulKing13
I don't think you can top any tournaments playing like that dude, good game. I'd advise you not to just shotgun all your effects, you really have a tendency to prematurely activate disruptions way before they're at the optimal point. Were you reading what my cards did? I didn't get that impression. Perhaps you're used to slower decks that lose to 1 disruption but this meta certainly does not. But with some more practice, I think you can top a locals :)
By jobe04051993
I was too distracted to even think. It wasn't my actual DM deck. It was a test brick deck. I didnt switch them out. Could care less about the duel loss. Thats why I surrender and quit.
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SoulKing13
I have to point how after you've lost you've suddenly had a massive shift in tone. You're no longer super arrogant and cocky. This is better, you should be like this more. You really come off like a huge asshole when you act like your shit doesn't stink. You can feel however you'd like about the game however you had the chance to prove you were a better player and the fact remains that you were curb-stomped. I took the game seriously, if you didn't well thats too bad because now you can't brag about how good your deck(s), there's proof that you are not nearly as good as you think. After seeing you and your deck in action, both of you needs massive work to improve. I can honestly say, I have doubts you'd top a locals. You make some very simple errors in your game play. I'd suggest practicing in rated on duelingbook. You'll play against strong players, who all understand what they're doing, and since its rated you can call a judge if you suspect someone is cheating. I'd highly recommend it over nexus :) Best of luck bud, hope you and your decks get better

This is a very nice deck. Thank for the decklist, […]

Odd-Eyes XYZ

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Pure pendulum Magicians 2020

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Invoked Doom Spread

I am just wondering but how does a 3v3 work