Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Bro, big thank you for making this tutorial!!! I read everything and it helped me to understand how to play the deck correctly. I hope you make more tutorials like this one. And if you can make at least a small tutorial of how to play Nekroz with the new Dragma cards that would be great! Anyway, thank you for your effort in making this type of content.
Thank you for this comprehensive primer for Nekroz. I am a new player and I want to play the dragma nekroz deck that is coming out soon. I have started buying the nekroz I can't wait for your dragma nekroz list hopefully with primer. I would just like to ask if there are any cards I should consider buying for that deck. Thanks
You're welcome! Any cards in the main deck you can consider buying, it is pretty cheap except from Evenly Matched and Ash and I am still planning to incorporate Impcantations in the Dragma variation of the deck. You can also already buy one Wind Pegasus @ Ignister for the Extra Deck.
hey man, thanks for the guide, you made me build a nekroz deck and get back into the game hahaha

what do you think of a build with a blue-eyes chaos max dragon, the impcantations can easily put it in the field alongside the unicore, or an ruin supreme queen or even a lord of the red, it would need to reajust the ratios, maybe remove the manju to up the number of impcantations

and you think the nephthys, the sacred flame can work in this build?
Test 2 part 2

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Test 2 part 1