Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By DaddyJC
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

The most degenerate going first and best going 2nd trap deck of all time… thanks to handy floodgates, generic board breaking cards, handtraps, and the golden boi himself.

By DaddyJC
Vampire sucker comes up a decent amount in the grind game, allowing you to summon a monster from your opponent's graveyard to their field in def but it is turned to a zombie, triggering her ability to draw a card.
By Bro_Tk_Utopia_39
Solid decklist, solid as gold (get it) i really wanted to try this deck out for a while because i was sick of people overhyping adamancipators and wanted to try out something unique, so in short form thanks a bunch for this decklist <3
By new
Hello, I recently started yugioh out of nostalgia but lots of thing seem to have changed.
Can you explain combo's and tutorial? Maybe easy for you but hard for me to catch up :)
Thanks alot!
By Bro_Tk_Utopia_39
@new eldlich has no combos provided that its the pure variant WHICH this just happens to be. The style of play is to grind out the opponent with raw advantage that the eldlich cards generate for free. Stun cards / Hantrap e.g Ash blossom are in here to mass the application of pressure, because the spell/traps do generate advantage, but that alone isn't enough - hopefuly this is helpful.
gren danger castle

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

draft

draft