Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By jobe04051993
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

KOG worthy Duel Links meta deck. Dark Magic easily overpowered 15 meta decks in the KC Cup in a row. See here to find out more…

By jobe04051993
Format is for Duel Links only.

Side Note: SOOOOOO... THIS DECK BLEW MY MIND because it took me so long to get DM support and I am a huge fan of the original series (and GX too) so that being said in DUEL LINKS I wanted to create a DM deck. Still sucks because Konami has not gave DM good support cards throughout the years as much as they have gave Blue Eyes White Dragon (he got tuners and etc to hold his own against meta while DM doesn't) so also saying that I been building towards a decent DM deck to make it pretty powerful enough to beat most of the meta decks that Konami releases (most of meta game cards are trash imho and way too overpowered for any tournaments or Duel Links. I feel they need to be limited or banned including Synchros/Pendulums/Links etc. All of the meta games are just horrible for money. Sorry not a fan of meta or meta players) and it got me ranked up in KOG pretty easily. You could go first or second in any match up and its pretty fair enough for you to dominate Subterrors or Six Sams depending on what you do or how you approach the duel. So yeah... Raidapters, Blackwings, Ancient Gears, even mirror decks didnt stand a chance but 16th duel was good enough where I almost won if I had attacked so it ended my streak again in the KC CUP.
Blackwings 2020

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Orcust January 2020

Graydle links