Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

With the upcoming release of Burst of Destiny, one chase card will be Destiny Hero – Destroy Phoenix Enforcer. If the OCG indicates anything, DPE will definitely impact the metagame. However, the OCG does not have a legal Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon. The existence of both fusions creates a debate on which fusion will be superior for the TCG. Which fusion should you play?

While they are very comparable, I think DPE will be the dominant card seeing play because of the much more forgiving engine when drawing their cards. Yes, Dragoon is the stronger card, yes, Verte makes the Dragoon engine much easier to deal with.
I think Phoenix Enforcer has to put into account at least 10 facts about the engine:
Benefits: You still have the Verte Anaconda to get to the boss monster but Destiny Fusion is much better at drawing than Red-Eyes Fusion;
Has his basic De-buff effects, "infinite" pop effect, "infinite" summon effect back to the field;
Within this pop effect we have that he can play around Nibiru and that he can destroy his own cards and many decks benefit from that and even Floodgate combo is possible with Artifact Scythe and doesn't target the cards it destroys.
If you banish him from the gy the opponent will at least have a body on the field like Dasher to make Link Climb. And speaking of engine bricks, one allows you to special summon in the draw phase if you draw a monster and the other is a pot of greed in the grind game.
In Hero that no one is paying attention to it is even more absurd because you send the new level 3 support which is basically the third copy of Malicious every turn leaving the deck grind game absurd good with a lot of game volume.
In summary the engine is very stolen outside of the hero and inside the archetype and I don't wonder if after the YCS that was announced before the January Banlist this engine takes a heavy hit as the limitation of Destiny Fusion and banishment of Verte Anaconda.
Not to mention that the existence of this card means that any deck that loses to a pop because normal summon is very important and there are decks like that will be completely left out because of that so less competitive decks will suffer a lot in the next format because of these generic engines.
Overall the Phoenix Enforcer engine has more positive points to be explored by several decks compared to the Red-Eyes Dark Dragoon engine.
My Ideal and "Cheap" Hero Deck 3

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dogmatika deck 2021.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

test

You can't summon Dragoon in this, either add the D[…]

Cubic to the best of my ability

Tip, karma is a three of and so is unification, on[…]