Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Every year, one of the most anticipated releases is always that year's Mega-Tins. This year's 2021 Mega-Tin introduces some new cards and reprints some of the best cards of the past year. Let's check out what it has to offer.

I felt so disappointed regarding of this year's tin. It missed a lot of opportunities for good and relavant reprints like Acesses codetalker or the Eldlich, or for a fun enviroment like Rikka or megalith. It was not good. i'd rank a 7 out of 10
GioGio wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:59 pm
i dont think crossout shouldve ever came to the tcg because of how the tcg plays. the ocg needs crossout but the tcg doesnt
i agree honestly. crossout just doesn't seem like a good idea here, kind of in the same manner as called by.
I feel like cross out in the TCG is not really needed, even for something like dragon link because they can play without it. I feel like it will help in the coming format because every single deck will be running stuff like fusion destiny and it will be nice to negate those with crossout

that was exactly the situation lol I was too sleep[…]

Red-Eyes 4 fun Warrios

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

ORCUST Post Banlist 2020

I like the deck n all but the tags of "Alien&[…]

Yugioh Conspiracy Theories

gx never happened