Articles are cross posted here from the main site.
Comments posted under these articles will also appear under them in the main site.
By rebornthejam
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Pendulum Summoning is a Special Summoning mechanic introduced in the Arc-V era. Like Ritual Monsters, they reside in the main deck. However, after it gets removed from the field, they resides face-up in the Extra Deck. Despite having a series dedicated to this mechanic, Konami has since neglected it.Table of ContentsHow to Pendulum Summon?Pros and ConsPendulum ArchetypesQliphortPEPEMetalfoesMaster Rules 4Why is Konami neglecting Pendulum?Hard to BalanceDoesn't fit Konami's vision?Hate for PendulumsAnime Appearance How to Pendulum Summon?Mechanically, Pendulum Summoning is easy to learn. Once per turn, you can Special Summon monsters from your hand or face-up in your Extra deck between the two ...
By Felancius
Compared to Xyz and Links, I say this mechanic is overhated by something that actually deserves the hate. Xyz were the most dominant force during their era and the pendulum era both, while Links on Master Rule 4's inception was quite literally a forced mechanic that Konami forced people to play pretty much. Pendulums only had those 3 decks that were forces to be reckoned with alongside maybe Pendulum FTK (Though Independent Nightingale was the problem there let's be real), and now the Mechanic is left to rot given it's seen no anime appearance in Vrains either, but all the rest have.

I guess Konami wants to forget this mechanic exists, which is a damn shame too, makes me hope Dinomists win the CaC contest so that this stigma will end finally.
By RedEyesCommando
Abyss Actors are better than you think. For one, some of them power each other up and power others down. Also, D/D and D/D/D is great for field swarming.
By rebornthejam
@RedEyesCommando, Hi, "better' doesn't mean "competitive" or "top tier".

D/D/D was never high tier because it's a Deck that gets disrupted easily, and their main combo only really gets them to negates on the field (which is nothing). By the time, they got their new support, MR4 happened which killed the deck. Now that MR4.5 is here and D/D/D can summon everything again, it doesn't mean anything because modern decks have no problem dealing with it. Furthermore, D/D/D is more an "extra deck" deck than a pendulum deck.

Abyss Actor isn't even good. I'm sorry. They're fun to play, but they're not good. They're bricky and inconsistent. Their best cards locks you into only summoning Abyss Actor monsters, and boosting attacks is nothing to ride home about in this current day.
By LordObamaHimself
Dude, what? It's not you "having a heart", they're just bad fucking archetypes. How do you have a heart for pieces of cardboard...?
PENDULUM MAGICIAN deck 2020

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

i wish i could too but my pc wont let me but did […]

Paleofrog 2020

Exodia Draw And Search Deck