A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By Hero Chad
I’m just getting back into yugioh and I’ve always loved the hero archetype. I really don’t want to buy 2 play sets of 20$ VISION hero’s (100-120$ total) to make a good engine for my deck. I have the cheep cards for a hero deck and have bought duel devastator. Basically have everything else (besides Adjusted Gold, bane, fusion summon, and DFE). Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. Thanks
By RedEyesCommando
Hero Chad wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:42 pm
I’m just getting back into yugioh and I’ve always loved the hero archetype. I really don’t want to buy 2 play sets of 20$ VISION hero’s (100-120$ total) to make a good engine for my deck. I have the cheep cards for a hero deck and have bought duel devastator. Basically have everything else (besides Adjusted Gold, bane, fusion summon, and DFE). Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. Thanks
Some cards like Shadow Mist and Woodsman are good searchers and Skyscraper or Skyscraper 2 - Hero City can help revive / power up your heroes. Also, having Shining Flare Wingman or Shining Phoenix Enforcer in your Ex Deck is a must. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
By Samm99663
RedEyesCommando wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:18 pm
Hero Chad wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:42 pm
Some cards like Shadow Mist and Woodsman are good searchers and Skyscraper or Skyscraper 2 - Hero City can help revive / power up your heroes. Also, having Shining Flare Wingman or Shining Phoenix Enforcer in your Ex Deck is a must. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The Shining cards besides Elemental HERO The Shining are bad. Each deck changes depending on which type of HERO deck you are building. If your building Omni HEROs I would recommend adding Bane Adusted Gold and DPE. If you want to build Omni-HEROs they are very expensive however.
By Hero Chad
Yes I’m going for Omni Hero, but I don’t wanna spend over 20$ a card. Is there another engine I can use to get through my deck with special summons?
By Samm99663
If you're looking for a budget alternative to Vision HERO Vyon I recommend Elemental HERO Blazeman. Unfortunately, you have to pick to send an Elemental HERO to the Grave or add a Polymerization from your Deck to your hand. Blazeman goes for 3 dollars right now on Tcgplayer.
By Hero Chad
Thanks I luckily have 2 copies of Vyon. I’m looking for mostly Faris and Increase alternatives!
By Samm99663
I can't seem to find any other HERO monsters that do the same thing as Faris/Increase.
Top 16 Prankids

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Invoked Dogmatika top 16

Swordsoul Tenyi top 8

Eldlich Pure Top 8