A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By Pufferish
Hello,
I'm new to Yugioh... well I used to play it a lot but I think my cards are locked up somewhere but I didn't have a lot. I have one deck rn but i'm not sure if it's a good deck.
I currently run the Phantom Knights (from the Legendary Hero Decks) my friend gave me the sealed one cos he didn't want too many cards. On top of that, I've added some synchros and XYZ and blue eyes white dragon from the deck I got for my birthday ages ago (which I lost :( )

I'd love a deck with cards that look cool and have cool artwork. Doesn't have to be meta but I just want to destroy my friends. Synchros are my thing so is Pendulum. XYZ monsters I can just add on cos there have to be at least 2 monsters with the same level in a deck am I right? :D

Anyways thanks in advance :)
By Kcoby3198
Hi there,

with the PK cards from the "Legandary HERO Decks" you have a good foundation for a Phantom Knight deck.
The deck is pretty good, rising in popularity with the pro gamers and continues to get indirect support with "Burst of Destiny".

They are a Xyz focused archetype, which are easy to use (they need most of the time two or three monsters with the same level to be summoned). Synchros, Pendulum and Blue-Eyes White dragon don't have much synergy with them.

I don't know what you consider as cool, but with the Phantom Knights you have a deck capable to beat many decks. :)
By Hero_Odet
Pufferish wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:06 am
Hello,
I'm new to Yugioh... well I used to play it a lot but I think my cards are locked up somewhere but I didn't have a lot. I have one deck rn but i'm not sure if it's a good deck.
I currently run the Phantom Knights (from the Legendary Hero Decks) my friend gave me the sealed one cos he didn't want too many cards. On top of that, I've added some synchros and XYZ and blue eyes white dragon from the deck I got for my birthday ages ago (which I lost :( )

I'd love a deck with cards that look cool and have cool artwork. Doesn't have to be meta but I just want to destroy my friends. Synchros are my thing so is Pendulum. XYZ monsters I can just add on cos there have to be at least 2 monsters with the same level in a deck am I right? :D

Anyways thanks in advance :)
Which monsters do you have we can help you better if you tell us
By Kongzilla
Kcoby3198 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:13 am

They are a Xyz focused archetype, which are easy to use (they need most of the time two or three monsters with the same level to be summoned). Synchros, Pendulum and Blue-Eyes White dragon don't have much synergy with them.
I agree. synchros, pendulums, and Blue-Eyes White Dragon are not very competitive these days or provide much synergy, but I do believe that there might be a card or two that might be useful, but you will have to do a little digging and research on what might be useful. I am not the best person to give advice on this as I am still learning myself how to properly build a deck that is even casually competitive, but I do know doing a little research on the deck you want to use and then researching cards that can help are great ways to at least begin the process of building your first deck or any deck really.
Salamangreat DEC/2021

I think you're underrating Splash Mage and Transco[…]

Ursarctic Synchro

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Thanks for the article, I was searching for it for[…]

Floowandereeze Dec. 2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]