A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By amorphage
After the point where you ply a 10 minute turn to get nibrued your going to be able to negate it anyways
By amorphage
Silverald wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:53 pm
Yes I know that :) I only wanted to know in your opinion how much the pure version of this deck is competitive comparing it with the other rogue ones and also the meta members
Tellerknights are fun and they do have good tools (some of their xyz monsters are just stupid) but as a standalone deck they won’t take you as far, the best form is a link warrior variant using the generic warrior extenders like Isolde for example.
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
Tellarknights will not be competitive. Armed Dragon thunder, unless used for D-link, will not be competitive. Both of them don't have the negates and high impact boards for meta decks
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
Olilink10 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:01 pm
You don't really need High Impact boards or 5 negates to be Competitive there are much Decks that can win Tournaments where the said is not given
You do. It's just how modern yu gi oh is.
By Silverald
And what do you think instead about the most recent Buster Blader and Assault Mode builds? Are there any consistent variants of them that can create truly competitive boards? My favourite archetype is the Noble Knights’one, but unfortunately from what I know the only competitive variant is the Synchro Infernoble one, which I don’t like.
By GioGio
buster blader dogmatika and assault mode eldlich are good

this is a great article! I love the cyber dragons.[…]

Frog-Atlantean-Mermail

Shire combo or Moulinglacia handloop, look on Yout[…]

Red-Eyes

pls organize your deck, makes it look better and m[…]

Burning Abyss

fair