A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By Silverald
Hi Everyone!

I created another topic just not to add different archetypes/decks in one single discussion and avoid possible confusion :)
As the title says, what do you think about the competitiveness of Tellarknights (considering the add of Zeus and all the possibile “power-ups”)?
By GioGio
Kojiemon wrote:Ptolemaeus banned ? ✓
Any link support ? X
Xyz Dependant ? ✓

score = very casual
you are right but for the wrong reasons
By GioGio
zoodiacs have broadbull banned, no link monsters, and are xyz dependent yet are still good
By GioGio
i dont think u understand what makes a deck competitive or not
By Kojiemon
GioGio wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:05 am
zoodiacs have broadbull banned, no link monsters, and are xyz dependent yet are still good
Zoodiacs are the town broads, they are in every deck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that isn't pure ( mixd archetypes)
By GioGio
you obviously have no idea about the meta or anything competitive
By Silverald
Thank you for all of your thoughts, and excuse me if I now change the focus, but linked to what has been said about the dependance (or not) on the extra-deck, among the ideas for my future deck there’s also the Armed Dragon Thunder’s one (pure version with set of extravagance): what do you think about its competitiveness as a member of the rogue “group”? Just considering it in its own strenghts and weaknesses.

Thank you as always :)
By GioGio
armed dragons got their competitiveness from using dragons bind on thunder level 5
Dinosaurs

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dragon Link

Prank-Kids