A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By Dani1ele
I was thinking about that , both utilize normal monster thus, theoretically, could They work together?
By Yugituber
Dani1ele wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:01 am
I was thinking about that , both utilize normal monster thus, theoretically, could They work together?
Um metalfoes does not really require the summons off of cards like dai , rescue rabbit and so on. They are an archetype focused on popping cards you control. If you really want you could summon some world chalice monsters with box of friends (can be popped with any metalfoes monster ) and go on from there
By Dani1ele
Yugituber wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:05 am
Dani1ele wrote:
Um metalfoes does not really require the summons off of cards like dai , rescue rabbit and so on. They are an archetype focused on popping cards you control. If you really want you could summon some world chalice monsters with box of friends (can be popped with any metalfoes monster ) and go on from there
Fantastic!!! I'll start test tomorrow, Thank you !!
By Yugituber
Dani1ele wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:38 am
Yugituber wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:05 am
Dani1ele wrote:
Fantastic!!! I'll start test tomorrow, Thank you !!
Looking forward to it (:
Virtual World

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

crusadia mekk knight

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

this is a great article! I love the cyber dragons.[…]

Frog-Atlantean-Mermail

Shire combo or Moulinglacia handloop, look on Yout[…]