A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By jamesg30
I am a volunteer firefighter that also work in the medical field. I recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh after a long break but i suck at build deck and I am have a bad creative block. I am looking for a deck that represents Emergence Services. The only things that come to my mind is an elemental hero deck or a deck built around ambulance rescueroid. Please help ideas or even full decks are appreciated. lastly sorry for my bad spelling and grammar i wrote this at 1:30 am my time
By YGOPRODeck
Some form of Nurse themed deck might be the way to go? Or maybe a mixture of those along with HERO and some rescue cards like Rescue Rabbit?
By Jeannette
I, too, used to volunteer for a long time to help the needy, sick, and poor find peace, health, and help. Many people and hospital patients need it, so I tried to make doctors' jobs easier. I try to study in the medical field because I like it very much, and I want to connect my future with this industry that will allow me to help others. That's why I'm sure I can find valuable tools at https://www.exploremedicalcareers.com/. If you read some information here, you will understand what I am talking about.
Junk Syncrhon

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dragon Link

(OCG)[WIP] Dinosaurs