A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By cfontana
Hey, iv'e been playing the card game for a couple months now and I have decided to make a lava golem deck. Iv'e seen a lot of other lava golem decks but i just wanted to make my own deck inspired by other decks. Just maybe wanted an opinion from a more experienced player who could recommend some alternatives for my monsters and spell/trap cards. I'm not looking to win any tournaments but i just want to be on the same level as some of my more experienced friends. And if it turns out this deck isn't that great then oh well. Any input would be awesome.

https://ygoprodeck.com/card-database/de ... vv+wOyhCYr
By YGOPRODeck
Hey there!

Just some of my small opinions:

Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
is much better than Sonic Bird.

I'm not keen on Rainbow Life but if you wanted something similar than maybe something like Draining Shield.

Mask of the Accursed just doesn't work these days since monsters float way too much.

We kind of need to figure out what it is you are doing.

Are you going for a pure Lava Golem turbo type deck or are you doing a Ritual Relinquished deck mixed with Lava Golem Support?

There is a lot of new ritual support from the new Impcantation archetype.

Some good cards to compliment a ritual deck:

Impcantation Talismandra
Impcantation Penciplume
Impcantation Bookstone
Impcantation Secret Study

Some new Relinquished support:

Millennium-Eyes Illusionist
Illusionist Faceless Magician

I'd remove all the Kuriboh monsters and spells.
I'd remove Nimble Musasabi.
I'd remove The Unhappy Girl.
I'd remove Rai-Mei. Destroyed by battle effects in modern Yu-Gi-Oh! just aren't great.

100% remove Hinotama. Not nearly good enough.

I've made up a quick test version of something that might be useful to you. It's a Ritual/Lava Golem deck with some generic staples:

Something that is definitely a test is Deck Devastation Virus. If you have Lava Golem on your opponents side of the field, summon Relinquished and capture it and then tribute it with Deck Devastation Virus. Definitely more of a test though, if you end up liking it then I'd recommend removing Royal Decree.

Still a LOT of room for improvement in this version but it is a start:

https://ygoprodeck.com/card-database/de ... 8fOR4q+w==
Danger! Thunder Dragon May 2019

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

2019 April Shaddoll Dinosaur

How do you expect to get 100 likes if the most lik[…]

Danger! World