A section to seek help with a deck you are building.
By LightDragon2000
I have recently been trying out a hybrid build of both Fossils and Megaliths. The archetypes have some nice synergy, however consistency tends to be a problem. I'm running three of most of the good Megaliths and three of the fossil spells (Fusion, and Miracle Rupture). Doki Doki helps unbricking somewhat but I keep opening up hands with no ways to actually summon the Megalith's consistently. I have already considered Impcantations but they are counter-intuitive to the Fossil strategy. I want to believe the hybrid can work, but I'm not really sure how to make it better. Does anyone have any tech cards or consistency boosters (besides the pot cards) in mind?
By CryptidYgo
Are you running any of the spells for searching ritual monsters like Preparation of Rights ? also if you're willing to run some generic level 4 stuff Gallant Granite is always a more combo focused option :D
By LightDragon2000
Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that I run three Preparation of Rites and three Megalith Unformed as well. The only level fours I run are 3 weathering soldier, 1 Barrier statue of the drought, and the small Megaliths.
Maybe I'm just misplaying all the time, lol.
harpie deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

D/D/D Power Ranger

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Nekroz Dogmatika - TCG 2020/10

:) You are very welcome

Destruction deck help

Hello community, a friend of mine asked me to pla[…]