General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By jinakolis
Won locals today and they gave us a speed duel pack as one of the prizes. I didn’t wanted but my locals buddy wanted and I was like okay here you go. Then he gave me his ots pack and I thought that was cool. Open the pack and it contained ultimate imperm. I feel so bad just keeping it. I’m thinking of selling it and splitting it halfsies. Does that seem fair?10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254
Last edited by jinakolis on Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By YGOPRODeck
jinakolis wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:31 am
Won locals today and they gave us a speed duel pack as one of the prizes. I didn’t wanted but my locals buddy wanted and I was like okay here you go. Then he gave me his ots pack and I thought that was cool. Open the pack and it contained ultimate imperm. I feel so bad just keeping it. I’m thinking of selling it and splitting it halfsies. Does that seem fair?
Yeah, that's a hard one alright, especially when it's a friend.

However, you guys were both happy to initiate the trade first so I wouldn't be feeling bad/guilty about it. That's just how things go. If two people swapped lotto tickets and one ended up being the winner, then it's not on the winner to split it with the person who accepted the trade.
By RedEyesCommando
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:58 am
jinakolis wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:31 am
Won locals today and they gave us a speed duel pack as one of the prizes. I didn’t wanted but my locals buddy wanted and I was like okay here you go. Then he gave me his ots pack and I thought that was cool. Open the pack and it contained ultimate imperm. I feel so bad just keeping it. I’m thinking of selling it and splitting it halfsies. Does that seem fair?
Yeah, that's a hard one alright, especially when it's a friend.

However, you guys were both happy to initiate the trade first so I wouldn't be feeling bad/guilty about it. That's just how things go. If two people swapped lotto tickets and one ended up being the winner, then it's not on the winner to split it with the person who accepted the trade.
What was the "ultimate imperm" that you mentioned?
By Samm99663
Infinite Impermanence in the ultimate rarity.
My Master Duel Trap Crystron

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

The assault cards are indeed in master duel Can&rs[…]

kozmo is such a awesome deck, Thanks for write thi[…]

Tri-Brigade Melffy Lyrilusc

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]