General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
I'm watching Vrains and at the end of season 1 and everyone is terrified of Mirror Force. I dunno it's just, such an old card and one that people look down upon as a result so it's just amusing to see it being talked about as the most powerful card of all time. I mean, I guess with only Link monsters it's a good card to use against them but maybe if they were using more than just Link monsters lol. but still, minorly amused at the fear of Mirror Force. It's like how casual players are terrified of it too.VidMate Mobdro
Last edited by WojinRina on Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
WojinRina wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:23 am
I'm watching Vrains and at the end of season 1 and everyone is terrified of Mirror Force. I dunno it's just, such an old card and one that people look down upon as a result so it's just amusing to see it being talked about as the most powerful card of all time. I mean, I guess with only Link monsters it's a good card to use against them but maybe if they were using more than just Link monsters lol. but still, minorly amused at the fear of Mirror Force. It's like how casual players are terrified of it too.
and yet A.I. wasn't scared of drowning mirror force
The Dark Emperor Structure Deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

DREAM MIRROR Post Battle of Chaos

Love the Archetype recognition but you mistakenly […]

Singleton cyber dragon