General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
Dani1ele wrote:no secret slayer=/ and no acesscode
Well, at least, out of Secret Slayers, the Adamancipators made it into the tin... And we finally will get Crossout Designator! And the Dogmatika reprints are nice!
Rethinking the entire situation, I am disappointed that we don't get Heatsoule and Borrelend Dragon as promo cards in the tins, but instead those Blue-Eyes and DM cards... Why is their import into the TCG so much delayed?
Kcoby3198 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:41 am
Rethinking the entire situation, I am disappointed that we don't get Heatsoule and Borrelend Dragon as promo cards in the tins, but instead those Blue-Eyes and DM cards... Why is their import into the TCG so much delayed?
Borrelend Dragon is getting the Halq treatment. Almost full 2 years and yet no singnals to arrive her on tcg.
Dani1ele wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:30 pm
Kcoby3198 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:41 am
Borrelend Dragon is getting the Halq treatment. Almost full 2 years and yet no singnals to arrive her on tcg.
Konami’s irrational fear of Dlink

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Magnet Warrior

Dark Magician Deck ft. Buster Whelp

Hi there, with the PK cards from the "Legand[…]