General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
I was thinking about what a new summoning mechanic could look like, and here's what I came up with. I don't think Ive seen this idea done before.

A Shift monster is summoned by tributing both monsters and spells/traps from the field as materials. Shift monsters run on the unique mechanic that, rather than taking up a single monster zone, they take up a column, and can be moved between the two zones in that column. Moving between the front and back row is treated as a battle position change. A Shift monster cannot be summoned into a column that already has an occupied zone. A monster in the back row is still treated as a monster, not a spell or a trap. However, being in the back row makes it unable to be attacked, while also not preventing youhttps://9apps.ooo/
r opponent from attacking directly.

Shift monsters have two separate effect boxes, similar to pendulum monsters. There is a back row and a front row effect. As the name suggests, these effects take effect depending on which zone the monster is in.

A Shift monster cannot be summoned to the extra monster zone, as there is no corresponding back row zone.
INVOKED UTOPIA MASTER DUEL

my one it's budget format, kaiju is board breaker[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Trap Eldlich (Feb 7th 2022 Banlist)

Amazon2019