General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
I've read that you can use Limit Overdrive to summon Cosmic Blazar Dragon, but I'm confused. Blazar says it must be Synchro Summoned while Overdrive merely Special Summons. Which is it? What's the best way to do it?

I thought of using Accel Synchron with one of the Synchro Warriors or Stardust Dragon, but there aren't many LV 1 - 2 Synchron monsters. Would Synchron Carrier and Synchron Explorer count for Accel Synchron's effect too even though they aren't Tuners?
Silent Knight wrote:Blazar says it must be Synchro Summoned while Overdrive merely Special Summons.
Hello there,

"Limit Overdrive" ignores the summoning conditions of the synchro monster it brings out, so technically it should be possible to summon "Cosmic Blazar Dragon" this way.

Even its negation effect should be alive, since its wording is "banish this card until the End Phase" and not "...banish this card. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated this turn (and was not negated): You can Special Summon this card from your banishzone." which would be impossible since the card wasn't properly summoned.
Gouki Deck 2

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Invoked Dogmatika

asdasd

asd

Igknights fury