General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By GioGio
i dueled this guy. i ashed his draw spell and he quit. kind of. he called handtraps degeneate, reduced his lp to 0, said i won and told me to leave. i repeatedly said "click admit defeat then ill leave". herefused. he just drew cards from his deck and told me to leave because i won. i wasnt gonna leave and give him a free win so i waited unti he clicked admit defeat. when i was waiting, i was practicing combos since hes not doing shit, then he paused the game, so i ws like, "fuck you dude. click admit defeat". he still tried to make me leave so he could get a technical win on his record so i just went afk for about 30 minutes and ha left on his own.
By GioGio
i checked the replay and he was playing some shitty mystic mine trap deck w cards like magic cylinder
I dueled a person (On DB) who claimed I was cheating when I gained control of his dragoon
Then there was the time I was playing custom and person was dueling during my turn
once i discarded d-shifter in the standby phase and they said i was cheating becaue they dont know what a handtrap is
Hero_Odet wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:01 pm
I dueled a person (On DB) who claimed I was cheating when I gained control of his dragoon
Then there was the time I was playing custom and person was dueling during my turn
If it was by the effect of mind control then yes, you were cheating, dragoon can’t be targeted.
If it was borreload then you weren’t cheating, it’s effect doesn’t target.
Angry Panda (Scummy)

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Marincess

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

droll and lock bird artifact lancea

to counter dogmatika