General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By loubob
oh hey only just figured out that this place is more than just decklists, im loubob :^)
magnet warriors are based, noble knights are genuinely cool as heck, and decklists i submit are foolishly ignorant of the tcg's current state because my yugioh addiction came from duel links and therefore i have a heart attack trying to make a decklist for an archetype not also in duel links
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
i am the local transwoman amy, i just like waifu archetypes like dragonmaids. i play both duel links and the main game because im cool.
By Toon Lord
i'm doing an actual introduction this time around.

i am the other local transwoman; Monica. i have an unhealthy addiction to XYZ decks and Outer Entity Nyarla. I'm an absolute idiot. thank you for coming to my ted talk
By Zeekou
I am possibly trash (idk my W/LR is practically 50/50), I like Phantom Knights perhaps a bit too much, and I also sold my soul to the Nyarla gang.
By TheNewSpringer
Hi my name Springer.I'm very new to yu-gi-oh and I just posted my first deck profile on this site.I play yu-gi-oh for fun and that's all.
By jojoclaw
The names Jojo! Nice to meet ya! I recently just started playing yugioh outside of my friend group and i wanna learn abunch.
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
Are you a Stand user?
Angry Panda (Scummy)

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Marincess

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

droll and lock bird artifact lancea

to counter dogmatika