General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By NeoBabyDwagon
Good way to start would be looking around the website and you could search for one of the archetypes i mentioned above (3 posts above). For a full list of archetypes: https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Archetypes. Then you could copy the cards you see (if you don't know the names either hover over them or search archetype in platform and then match by images) in other people's decks on this site into your deck on your chosen dueling platform (common ones include DuelingNexus (automated), DuelingBook (manual), EDOpro/Ygopro(automated)). You can also download decks into YDK files and then export them to the platform. Once you start feeling confident with your deck building and car knoweldge you can make your own decks too.
By neonrideraryeh
Oh, an introduction thread, alright I'll introduce myself here :P

I'm Aryeh, currently 25, from the UK. I've been a Yugioh player since the days of Kaiba/Yugi Starter Decks at a young age. Mostly been a collector rather than a player, but more recently got into playing a bit more and upping my game, leading to becoming a pretty decent Counter Fairy player. My favourite cards are Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and The Wicked Avatar. I've been a Number hunter since the Starter Deck 2011 came out too.
I'm pretty active in the Yugioh online community these days. I'm a moderator for /r/Yugioh subreddit and /r/YugiohShowcase. I also run the Yugioh Deck Discord Repository which is a collection of links to various Yugioh themed discord servers. And of course fairly recently, I became a writer for this site with some articles, which has been awesome as it's really nice as a writer to have some stuff be published. :D
Last edited by neonrideraryeh on Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By HOLYCACTUS22
Yo, I'm HOLYCACTUS22 and I like Dragon Ball, Black Clover, Yu-Gi-Oh, Lord of the rings, and Avatar the Last Airbender.
By NekoGodEli
I'm the Neko God, Eli. My favorite deck archetypes include Cyber Dragons, Galaxy-Eyes, Photon, Red Dragon Archfiends, Dragonmaids, and most Machine archetypes.
By Toon Lord
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
By henrystick
i make decks, also laughs sometimes
By henrystick
you're like kana boom, except cooler and less aggressive

this is a great article! I love the cyber dragons.[…]

Frog-Atlantean-Mermail

Shire combo or Moulinglacia handloop, look on Yout[…]

Red-Eyes

pls organize your deck, makes it look better and m[…]

Burning Abyss

fair