General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By Duel Lover
Yugituber wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:58 am
Duel Lover wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 am
I like Mystic Mine, sometimes I use in some decks, I don't care play against Mystic Mine, at least I can see the opponent plays Lol
Only a combo player would understand the pain of being hit with mystic mine
I am a combo player, there is not pain LoL, it's just another form to dueling, I play all kind of decks
By EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hey, I'm EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I just recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh! after all these years. I think the last time I played was the introduction of ARC V as an anime. I was a MASSIVE fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! for years. I bought a lot of stuff, though I was little when it was just starting out. My favourite decks include Dark Magician, which I loved when I was young because I had a singular Dark Magician but it was limited edition so I treasured it, Performapal/Odd-Eyes, and the most recent being HERO decks. Hoping to have fun getting back into it and participating in locals when this pandemic ends :)
By Hero_Odet
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:44 pm
Hey, I'm EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I just recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh! after all these years. I think the last time I played was the introduction of ARC V as an anime. I was a MASSIVE fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! for years. I bought a lot of stuff, though I was little when it was just starting out. My favourite decks include Dark Magician, which I loved when I was young because I had a singular Dark Magician but it was limited edition so I treasured it, Performapal/Odd-Eyes, and the most recent being HERO decks. Hoping to have fun getting back into it and participating in locals when this pandemic ends :)
Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it
By TRYNDAWARRIOR93
Hi we are a couple of Yugioh collectors and YUGITUBERS. We have a Yugioh channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCDEFI3U5Y5QmCW7Cwn4_yyg and weekly up now videos.

Our favourite cards are King of Skull Servant (our channel's icon) and the Dark Magician Girls.
By Toll
Hey everyone! My name's Toll! Been dueling since Labyrinth of Nightmare's debut. While I have competed in tournaments a couple times, I consider myself more of a casual duelist as I typically just play with non-competitive decks. I am also a long time dedicated Monarch duelist. I've been attached to the monarchs since Zaborg was released in Ancient Sanctuary and I've been adjusting my deck accordingly ever since. I hope one day monarchs make their return to competitive Yugioh in some way! See you on the forums!
By Yugituber
Mielkavra wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 1:04 am
Hello boys and girls, I am Mielkavra, I like playing Mermail and Madolche decks IRL. But I do not have a playset of all Mermail and Madolche cards and I always play my Mermail deck because of the special summoning and attack power of the deck.

https://ygoprodeck.com/mermail-deck-2/ - deck in IRL
https://ygoprodeck.com/mermail-deck-v2/ - dream deck
Hey! I love madolche and mermails as well!! Hope you enjoy your stay here (:
Lyrilusc Tri-Brigade

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Virtual World

crusadia mekk knight

this is a great article! I love the cyber dragons.[…]