General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By UserNameHere
Hello all nice to meet you (:

i am not new here but new to forums :D nice to meet ya all :ugeek:
you can call me Quagy(some of you might know me from Twitch)
c ya all around.
can you guys help me update my glads for tournament ready.
By YGOPRODeck
UserNameHere wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:44 am
Hello all nice to meet you (:

i am not new here but new to forums :D nice to meet ya all :ugeek:
you can call me Quagy(some of you might know me from Twitch)
c ya all around.
can you guys help me update my glads for tournament ready.
Hi there. Welcome!

Unfortunately I had to remove your link. adhoc.us link shortener links won't be permitted here unfortunately as we cannot verify if they are safe links.
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
What do you mean by "tournament ready"? Glads are no longer meta.
By Yugituber
PinkZoneAmy wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:22 pm
What do you mean by "tournament ready"? Glads are no longer meta.
As confused as u are
By Hhirozz Sato
hello ii am new here and I like this website also I am not so much new because I didn't register but I decided to login I like it here my name is ariel
By Yugituber
Hhirozz Sato wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:20 pm
hello ii am new here and I like this website also I am not so much new because I didn't register but I decided to login I like it here my name is ariel
Hi ariel!
I'm pretty sure that I'm the biggest lover of dueling because regardless of the game or the platform, even losing, winning and repeating the same duel, I don't stop loving having duels, I don't consider Yu-Gi-Oh! A game, I consider it my greatest passion and desire, as long as I can I want to have duels and I do it even offline, I play without stopping against the AI or the bot. I never get tired and I am always creating decks, I am not the best except to love all the cards and decks without feeling hatred for anything related to the Yu-Gi-Oh! And I don't think there can be someone who loves dueling more than I do, I only have the duel to love and my goal is not to win or lose, I just want to have duels infinitely, use every card that exists and create all the decks that I use, I have currently created 476 decks and I plan to continue creating more even if they are solely for me and are not efficient at least they amuse me. "Just enjoy the duel even if it is watching your defeat, be patient."
Duel Lover wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:19 pm
I'm pretty sure that I'm the biggest lover of dueling because regardless of the game or the platform, even losing, winning and repeating the same duel, I don't stop loving having duels, I don't consider Yu-Gi-Oh! A game, I consider it my greatest passion and desire, as long as I can I want to have duels and I do it even offline, I play without stopping against the AI or the bot. I never get tired and I am always creating decks, I am not the best except to love all the cards and decks without feeling hatred for anything related to the Yu-Gi-Oh! And I don't think there can be someone who loves dueling more than I do, I only have the duel to love and my goal is not to win or lose, I just want to have duels infinitely, use every card that exists and create all the decks that I use, I have currently created 476 decks and I plan to continue creating more even if they are solely for me and are not efficient at least they amuse me. "Just enjoy the duel even if it is watching your defeat, be patient."
I love your motto!! but you won’t love duels that much if you play against mystic mine
By Yugituber
Duel Lover wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:49 am
I like Mystic Mine, sometimes I use in some decks, I don't care play against Mystic Mine, at least I can see the opponent plays Lol
Only a combo player would understand the pain of being hit with mystic mine

lol u too. i didnt expect to see you on the front […]

Invoked Ogdoadic Combos ft. Chaos

o yeah sad we lost our dude

True King of All Dinos

So if true king was unbanned (and theoretically yo[…]

Adamancipators

i dont play desires because id like to keep rocks […]