General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By GioGio
My name is GioGio
Mekk knights are best deck. orcust too.
By jobe04051993
User Banned
MPReviews wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:39 pm
Hi! I'm MPReviews. I'm a deck builder and a semi-competitive player - and I build decks on a range of new or even old archetypes. I've been playing yugioh for almost 12-13 years now. I play a lot of different decks in real life - but as of right now I am amidst making my pendulum deck. I am really interested on the yugioh community as a whole - and love watching how the game develops over time (partially why I like to invest myself in the GOAT format community, but also be a competitive player). I dislike the fact that certain people trash the meta and constantly post hateful messages about the game. Freedom of speech is something I believe in - but enforcing your opinion on others just inst tolerable. On a brighter note, Master Rule 5 and Rush Duels are right around the corner, and I cant wait to look into them and see how they all unfold.
:lol:
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
There is no objective greatest deck of all time, when it comes to design appeal. In objective competitve play, it's PePe. Also, MPR is actually a cool guy and knows how to play the game (unlike you)
By Zeekou
PinkZoneAmy wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:04 am
There is no objective greatest deck of all time. In objective competitve play, it's PePe.
Although i do agree PePe was the strongest tier 0 deck printed. Tele-DAD format is my favourite tier 0 deck format, 10/10 would play again.
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
Tele-DAD is surprisingly fun and gets hilarious when mirror matches and such come up. Underrated format.
By Zeekou
PinkZoneAmy wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:14 am
Tele-DAD is surprisingly fun and gets hilarious when mirror matches and such come up. Underrated format.
It's a format i love coming back to when i'm not enjoying playing in the modern state of the game.
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
Ye it's super fun. It's a shame not that many people play it; it's way more fun than stuff like GOAT format.
By jobe04051993
User Banned
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:33 am
Introductions in here!

I'll kick things off.

Hi Folks,

I am the creator and owner of YGOPRODeck! I felt like the Yu-Gi-Oh! community was missing something similar to websites such as Hearthpwn so I decided to try my hand at creating my own.

Well, 5 million website views later and things are looking good! In terms of myself, my favorite deck are WATER based ones that revolve around The Legendary Fisherman III. Here is one of my decks.

I hope you all enjoy your stay here!
I created a Top Tier Fisherman Deck in the past. Might make one personally for you.
Gimmick Puppet 4-2021

Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder always s[…]

Armed Dragon 5-2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Marincess

Great deck!!! You can also use fury of Fury of K[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]