General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By Shade
Putrid Pudding Body Buddies

I'm battling with a friend and he says I cannot use this card's effect because I used no Pendulum Monster. But the card doesn't say a specific card. It just says target 1 card in your Pendulum Zone and you can use the effect. So I put a Set card in one of my Pendulum Zones and used the effect. They are saying I can't. But how not? It only said card; nothing about it being a Pendulum Monster. And also, Pendulum Monsters aren't monsters in the Pendulum Zone they are Spells. So could someome inform me what's up here?
By YGOPRODeck
No, you can't use the effect.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pendulum_Zone

"The Pendulum Zones are located in the leftmost and rightmost Spell & Trap Zones. These Spell & Trap Zones are treated as Pendulum Zones as well only if there is a Pendulum Monster (that is not treated as an Equip Card) in that zone, regardless of its complementary zone, but effects that place Pendulum Monsters in Pendulum Zones can still place them in these zones even while they are unoccupied. "

So it's only technically even seen as a Pendulum Zone when a Pendulum Monster is on that zone, otherwise it's a regular spell/trap zone. So you can't set a Spell/Trap in that zone and then destroy it with Putrid Pudding Body Buddies effect as it's an illegal play.
Princess plant deck 2019

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

ABC in 2019: A New Start

DESKBOT INFINITE IGNITION

EVIL EYE DECK 2019

Just got around to adding the evil eye cards to ou[…]