General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By Samm99663
Yugituber wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:20 pm
Samm99663 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:10 pm
I haven't been able to deck out with my current engine. Just thought I'd ask. I don't think it's interfering with the consistency but I've never played D-Link before. What endboard does D-Link normally end with?
If you don’t know how to play d-link just go and look at d-link decks here on YGOPROdeck. I have seen a lot a great ones here
I've looked at all of the ones you've posted and they seem really good but I'm asking because I'm trying to make one IRL and I already own all the pieces for Lightsworn and I don't want to dump too much money into this game.
By Yugituber
Samm99663 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:21 pm
The best board I can make after 1 day of testing is:
3 material Bow
Borrelsword Dragon
World Legacy Guardragon
Guardragon Pisty
Just PM me - I will respond via there
By Yugituber
Samm99663 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:24 pm
Yugituber wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:20 pm
Samm99663 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:10 pm
I haven't been able to deck out with my current engine. Just thought I'd ask. I don't think it's interfering with the consistency but I've never played D-Link before. What endboard does D-Link normally end with?
If you don’t know how to play d-link just go and look at d-link decks here on YGOPROdeck. I have seen a lot a great ones here
I've looked at all of the ones you've posted and they seem really good but I'm asking because I'm trying to make one IRL and I already own all the pieces for Lightsworn and I don't want to dump too much money into this game.
I can give you a budget list - PM me tho, don’t want to spam the stuff here. If you want I can make a budget dragon link deck as well
By Samm99663
I got my deck posted already but my friend helped me edit some stuff out yesterday so it's different than what's posted.
By Yugituber
Samm99663 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:25 pm
I got my deck posted already but my friend helped me edit some stuff out yesterday so it's different than what's posted.
Check your inbox, I PM’ed you

https://i.imgur.com/lB5WNVX.jpg

ertbgwrthwq

What's up with your titles and descriptions?

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Oh thanks. I was going to make this be a pure trap[…]