General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By Cat girl magician
Slash draw used to be a good card now basically It's been made into a reload card. in my opinion slash draw needs to be unlimited otherwise it will fade along with many cards. Why will it fade away you may ask well you already can't use it's better than a dark hole effect because it has been limited to one copy per deck :cry: :cry: :cry: but why have just one slash draw with it's reload like effect (if you don't draw slash draw which is inevitable) when you can have three reloads? Thus many duelists are forgetting it, but I will forever remember it. Anyway now there are much useable cards now that it's burn ability is gone people are using different burns
while slash draw is actually much less dangerous combos out there. Plus unless you use an effect to add slash draw to the top of your deck or your able to shining draw the chances of drawing it are extremely rare. For example I have two copies of slash draw in my deck one is in my hand my deck has 25 cards left in it. It is all relying one this hand swap from slash draw I have five cards in my hand the chance of drawing slash draw is 5 out of 25. So why is it banned :| :| :| :|? That concludes my thoughts on slash draw.
By JTP
i don't think it's used for its reload effect as much as it's used for its 'Send from deck to GY' effect (for example lightsworns benefit hugely from this effect). also just because people are using other burn doesn't mean that if slash draw came back people wouldn't use it. i know that if it came back to 3 i'd put into my burn decks.
Renren's Combo Melffy

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Cyber Dragon Deck

Lethal Venom

Also since Predaplant Verte Anaconda is a lot of m[…]