General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By Kitwood
hi my name is kitwood . been a fan of yugioh since year7 (2001 i think) , i never played ''actual yugioh'' like rules etc until synchro format . my fav decks over the years have been yang zings , majespecter and most recently witchcrafter . i found this site by chance and like how its a home for all yugioh fans to share their decks etc :) i mainly play on YGOpro2 now but am looking to get back into irl duels
By Seandarko
I just realized I never did this. My name is Seandarko. I've been playing yugioh off and on since Summoned Skull Beatdown was a thing. I've known about this site since it started years ago and had at that time intentions of providing content but due to circumstances in life I was unable to do so. One of the oldest lists on the site originates from me which is this: https://ygoprodeck.com/pure-draco-pendu ... arko-v0-1/ . Some of my favorite decks over the course of the game are Constellar, Ritual BLS, Pure Kaiju, but the one I enjoyed the most unfortunately ended up being an online only deck that is functionally unplayable now. That being one I called Christmas Critters, it was a deck inspired by the episode of South Park with the devil worshiping woodland critters, It was a Level 2 Beast / Racoon deck meant to summon out the entities leading up to Azzathoth.
By XShadowX
Hey! The name's Shadow, nice to meet ya!
My main decks I use are Frightfur and Dark Magician, even though they can't compete with these newer decks, I'll never leave them because I feel they hold a special connection to me <3

Welp, that's all I have to say. See ya!
Oct 2019 Blackwings

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Elemental HERO Sunriser

Venom