General discussion about Yu-Gi-Oh!
By Kitwood
hi my name is kitwood . been a fan of yugioh since year7 (2001 i think) , i never played ''actual yugioh'' like rules etc until synchro format . my fav decks over the years have been yang zings , majespecter and most recently witchcrafter . i found this site by chance and like how its a home for all yugioh fans to share their decks etc :) i mainly play on YGOpro2 now but am looking to get back into irl duels
By Seandarko
I just realized I never did this. My name is Seandarko. I've been playing yugioh off and on since Summoned Skull Beatdown was a thing. I've known about this site since it started years ago and had at that time intentions of providing content but due to circumstances in life I was unable to do so. One of the oldest lists on the site originates from me which is this: https://ygoprodeck.com/pure-draco-pendu ... arko-v0-1/ . Some of my favorite decks over the course of the game are Constellar, Ritual BLS, Pure Kaiju, but the one I enjoyed the most unfortunately ended up being an online only deck that is functionally unplayable now. That being one I called Christmas Critters, it was a deck inspired by the episode of South Park with the devil worshiping woodland critters, It was a Level 2 Beast / Racoon deck meant to summon out the entities leading up to Azzathoth.
By XShadowX
Hey! The name's Shadow, nice to meet ya!
My main decks I use are Frightfur and Dark Magician, even though they can't compete with these newer decks, I'll never leave them because I feel they hold a special connection to me <3

Welp, that's all I have to say. See ya!
By NeoBabyDwagon
Hi, my name is NeoBabyDwagon I'm 19 and I've been playing since 2013. My favourite decks to use are mostly fun/creative decks (Such as E-heroes, Cardians etc.) . I like synchro monsters and dragons so my favourite archetype is Dragunity and I feel a special connection to it. I hope they get support with the last winged beast card (there are 7 dragons, 7 dragon synchros and 6 winged beasts). I have an impossible sense of humour and I like writing ingenious posts.

.. I guess that all I have to say

@luigi777 if you want I can be your freind but tbh..I don't know much about yugioh in 2000's..only like 2008-2019

I hope you guys enjoy your time here. Thanks :)
By NeoBabyDwagon
Luigi777 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:06 am
Hi, I am Luigi Latorre.

I was the fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! Franchise when I was in 2000's.

Now, my favourite anime and manga series brings me back old memories of my childhood.

Friend, please help and mentor me.
@luigi777 I guess I can try to help you..but I don't know much about the game back then.
By Don_Kellen
Well I saw this forum and thought to myself "meh, what the heck I might as well introduce myself"

Hi, The name is Don short for Doniville and Im 19 years of age
I have been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! since Sangan and Witch of the Black Forest were still forbidden
I accidentally got into Yu-Gi-Oh when I borrowed one of my friends USB drive which had a GBA Emulator and a game called Yu-Gi-Oh GX Dual Academy and the rest is history
Favorite decks I like to play is Warrior decks, Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes, Aliens(my all time favorite even if it is not competitive) and Stall and Burn(If I had to choose one personal favorite card in this category would be Wave Motion Cannon, which I have known since the beginning of my Yu-Gi-Oh journey)

And that's pretty much it I am assuming....
By YGOPRODeck
Don_Kellen wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:43 pm
Well I saw this forum and thought to myself "meh, what the heck I might as well introduce myself"

Hi, The name is Don short for Doniville and Im 19 years of age
I have been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! since Sangan and Witch of the Black Forest were still forbidden
I accidentally got into Yu-Gi-Oh when I borrowed one of my friends USB drive which had a GBA Emulator and a game called Yu-Gi-Oh GX Dual Academy and the rest is history
Favorite decks I like to play is Warrior decks, Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes, Aliens(my all time favorite even if it is not competitive) and Stall and Burn(If I had to choose one personal favorite card in this category would be Wave Motion Cannon, which I have known since the beginning of my Yu-Gi-Oh journey)

And that's pretty much it I am assuming....
That is such an interesting way to have discovered Yu-Gi-Oh! Definitely different from a lot of the ones I've heard before.

bro why copie me I have no hate you could said I g[…]

TESTE

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Demise & Ruin Nemeses

Summoned Skull