Show off your new Yu-Gi-Oh! related pick-ups.
By YGOPRODeck
Some of my more recent GOAT format pick-ups. Mostly secret rares (just too good to look at!).

Some of them were quite pricey, especially the Ring of Destruction. GOAT is an expensive hobby :(

By Lrd_Rwekien
Woah these are amazing! I need to pick up a Delinquent Duo for myself as I've been using a proxy for years LOL. I keep to relatively low rarity cards for my goat deck but I've been meaning to rarity bump it esp since some secrets aren't too expensive coming in Yugi's Collection set
By YGOPRODeck
Lrd_Rwekien wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:29 pm
Woah these are amazing! I need to pick up a Delinquent Duo for myself as I've been using a proxy for years LOL. I keep to relatively low rarity cards for my goat deck but I've been meaning to rarity bump it esp since some secrets aren't too expensive coming in Yugi's Collection set
Yeah most of these are from the Legendary Collection 3: Mega Pack collections which helped me grab a good few Secret Rares. I mainly play GOAT IRL (with a small bit of Dark Magician for something modern) so I didn't hesitate grabbing a bunch of Secret Rares :P

More pics coming soon!

And yeah, Delinquent Duo is still nuts :-/
By Anteaus
Those are some sexy cards!

I have a lot of high-rarity goat stuff myself, mostly because I'm a whore like that haha. I've spent years trying to get a high-rarity goat deck. Luckily you don't have to go so expensive if you don't want to. I think outside of Metamorphosis, BLS and Duo the deck is still fairly cheap all things considered.
By YGOPRODeck
Anteaus wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:59 pm
Those are some sexy cards!

I have a lot of high-rarity goat stuff myself, mostly because I'm a whore like that haha. I've spent years trying to get a high-rarity goat deck. Luckily you don't have to go so expensive if you don't want to. I think outside of Metamorphosis, BLS and Duo the deck is still fairly cheap all things considered.
Thanks! Although to be fair most of my own ones are LCYW variants so they aren't as old school as the original :P My most expensive one was the Ring of Destruction secret rare.

I agree! Most of the cards tend to be cheap except for those few extremely powerful ones. I don't run an extra deck in my GOAT deck so I want to pick up the proper "goat control" cards soon.
By YGOPRODeck
Seems like a crime for such an old card but I really should pick it up at this stage.

By TreetopDuelist
Secret Solemn Judgment before the price spike is a nice pick-up! :P
Most of the LCYW cards are really nice, was an amazing set for high-rarity Goat Control!
By YGOPRODeck
TreetopDuelist wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:15 am
Secret Solemn Judgment before the price spike is a nice pick-up! :P
Most of the LCYW cards are really nice, was an amazing set for high-rarity Goat Control!
The LCYW set is so so good! Lots of sweet high rarity cards on it! Most of them are a decent price too.
By TwistaG
picked up 2 Solemn Jugdments from a kid at locals for $5 lol kid bought a pack and pulled a lob exodia head hmmm plus or no?
Salamangreat Superiority Squad

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Neos Anime

Danger Blue-Eyes

you can't even resolve Pisty lmao No point in r[…]