Post here to organize a duel with another duelist.
By jobe04051993
User Banned
Im looking for 10-14 players for a tournament Im starting. Any meta or non meta decks are allowed. Rules are key cards 2-4 (2 min. and/or 4 max.) from any of your combo decks (your choice) must be limited to 1 and also no hand traps are allowed, causing a big disadvantage to players. For example, in a Invoked deck, both Aleister and/or Invocation must be limited to 1 as 2 key cards if you have not already eliminated 4 key cards from your deck to be limited (that would make the deck super consistent or OP). This tournament still follows TCG rules somewhat except a few changes but also easy accessable cards such as Mystic Mine, Numerons/ZEXAL, Red Eyes Fusion, AA Zeus, VFD, and Metal Marcher CANNOT be used in the tournament, causing a big disadvantage to players. This tournament is about being well balanced and being fair as possible. Players also must use archetype themed combo decks and no hybrid type cards in their main decks (such as Dino/Warrior, Spellcaster/Warrior, & etc alike decks) except in the extra deck, you CAN mesh in other archetype cards like Shaddolls with Dogmatikas for example since theyre both Spellcasters. Every player must duel with different archetype/non archetype decks (for example, DM, Red Eyes, Dogmatika, Shaddoll) no mirror match decks or copied decks only 1 copy, and list them in the comments during a sign up. REMEMBER, this is only a fun event for everyone to enjoy.

Banned cards in this tournament:
ASH BLOSSOM & JOYOUS SPRING
INFINITE IMPERMENANCE
GHOST OGRE & SNOW RABBIT
GHOST REAPER & WINTER CHERRIES
PSY-FRAME CARDS
DROLL & LOCK BIRD
ARTIFACT LANCEA
NIBIRU, THE PRIMAL BEING
GORZ
EVENLY MATCHED
DIMENSION SHIFTER
EFFECT VEILER
MYSTIC MINE
NUMERONS/ZEXAL
RED EYES FUSION
AA ZEUS
VFD
METAL MARCHER
PLAGUESPREADER
ELPY
UNION CARRIER
LIMITED: ALL TUNERS
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
By jobe04051993
User Banned
Put in your username, and deck info so I can tell you what is limited in the tournament. Once you uploaded that archetype, other players cannot use that archetypes deck.

My Nexus user name:
Jobe1993
My archetype deck:
Dark Pend. Magicians (40 cards)
My key cards:
Double Iris (already limited), Instant Fusion (already limited), Card Destruction (already limited), and Servant of Endymion (already limited)
Illegal cards in main deck:
No handtraps. No hybrids.
By GioGio
what a lame banlist. konami already banned all of the good tuners.
also, i find fun in constantly negating and interrupting my opponent and making them scoop.
By jobe04051993
User Banned
GioGio wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:02 pm
what a lame banlist. konami already banned all of the good tuners.
also, i find fun in constantly negating and interrupting my opponent and making them scoop.
A lame banlist? What is lame about this banlist? The fact you guys cant get over easily without using overpowered cards or the fact you guys cant deck build without using these banned cards?
By GioGio
its not that i cant, its that it wouldnt be fun to
Yosenju

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Ancient Warriors 2021

Pure E-Hero counter deck

Danger! Zombie World

Why the millenium and thousand eyes restrict?